27 Thorn Street
+61 7 3496 1577
Reviews of Two Fat Indians
- Gill searle Added November 02, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Food was excellent! Great service too! Definitely recommend this restaurant
- Steve Turner Added October 26, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Definitely my new Indian restaurant. Beef Vindaloo, Goat and butter nann were amazing. I was full though I had to try and fill up a bit more. Our table of 5 were all happy with their meals and shared the same views. Plenty of room in the restaurant between tables and didn't feel squashed in. Service was attentive with a smile. Big thumbs up.
- Ange Buckingham Added September 20, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★A nice little find. Was staying at the Pullman on business and gave this place a try midweek. Food was plentiful and of great taste. Chicken was breast and somehow still incredibly tender. Service was friendly and efficient. Can't fault it, will definately be back.
- Gurmeet Singh Added September 12, 2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Highly recommend!
Great service, food and very friendly helpful staff. specially thanks to the manager Sharon :)
- Ruth Taylor Added August 24, 2018★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I chose Chicken Tikka Masala. The sauce/gravy was lovely but the chicken was dense, pre cooked and totally devoid of flavour. Exceeding disappointing!
Share this page
Today's weather in Ipswich QLD
19:00 23 ℃ 1013 hPa 69 % 4 m/s 22:00 23 ℃ 1014 hPa 74 % 3 m/s