+61 7 3816 9999
Reviews of St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital
- Jackie Daley Added October 06, 2022★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆For a private hospital, I was very unimpressed with the level of care and the attitude of nursing staff. I have been unfortunate to be admitted to this hospital twice this year. There won't be a third time. In my honest opinion, if you want to receive decent care and be treated with respect, drive the extra k's to a Brisbane private hospital. There was one nurse, however, who was a complete standout - unfortunately, she went on five days leave after the first night. You couldn't get me out of there fast enough.
- Trish Fuller Added October 04, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★I have just had my cataract done at St.Andrew's Hospital, Ipswich, and boy, what a great team they were. So caring, and generous with their time and efforts. I was really glad I chose to go to them and would recommend them to anyone wanting the perfect team to take care of them.
- Ian Grace Added September 24, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★Having worked in medical facilities in the passed, one being a Cardiac Cather lab, I am in a good position to offer my two cents worth. My experience here late last year (knee surgery) was great. The staff were polite, friendly and walked me through every step of procedure, prepped me and got on with what needed to be done. Hospitals in general are busy, waiting is something we all experience and as a old hat at this, being patient is part of being a patient. Things to crop up, emergencies do occur at the most inconvenient of times, but that is the hospital environment. This isn't a five star resort/hotel or holiday, it is a hospital. And I give 5 stars because I felt well looked after from beginning to end, the staff knew their stuff, they approached this as health professionals and if I worked their, I would be proud to call them colleagues, but as a patient, thank you to everyone, you keep up the fine work.
- Catherine Kelso Added September 18, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★Excellent Nurses, Doctors, tea ladies and wards staff. Very caring and really do look after you. Will always be my first choice in private hospitals. PLUS the food is 5 star quality.
- Alanna Eaton Added September 15, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★I took my 3yo to ED and received the best care I’ve ever witnessed. She was admitted and stayed in the children’s ward. Every single doctor and nurse that we came across was so caring and calming, for a little one scared of doctors and hospitals she has only come home saying good things. I have coeliac disease and they provided meals that were safe for me to eat as well! A huge thank you to the whole ED team and Virginia in the children’s ward for making our stay so nice (despite being in hospital)!
Questions & Answers
1. What is the phone number for St Andrew’s Ipswich Private HospitalThe phone number for St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is +61 7 3816 9999.
2. Where is St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital located?St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is located at Roderick Street Ipswich, QLD 4305.
3. Is there a primary contact for St Andrew’s Ipswich Private HospitalYou can contact St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital by phone using number +61 7 3816 9999.
4. What is the web address (URL) for St Andrew’s Ipswich Private HospitalThe website for St Andrew’s Ipswich Private Hospital is standrewsipswich.com.au.
Share this page
Today's weather in Ipswich QLD
13:00 16 ℃ 1008 hPa 92 % 4 m/s 16:00 16 ℃ 1007 hPa 92 % 4 m/s 19:00 15 ℃ 1009 hPa 94 % 3 m/s 22:00 14 ℃ 1010 hPa 95 % 3 m/s
Tomorrow's weather in Ipswich QLD
01:00 15 ℃ 1008 hPa 92 % 3 m/s 04:00 15 ℃ 1008 hPa 89 % 4 m/s 07:00 17 ℃ 1010 hPa 84 % 4 m/s 10:00 22 ℃ 1010 hPa 56 % 5 m/s 13:00 23 ℃ 1010 hPa 53 % 4 m/s 16:00 22 ℃ 1010 hPa 54 % 4 m/s 19:00 18 ℃ 1012 hPa 67 % 3 m/s 22:00 15 ℃ 1014 hPa 84 % 2 m/s