44 Limestone Street
+61 7 3281 1466
|Monday|| 08:00am — 07:30pm |
|Tuesday|| 08:00am — 07:30pm |
|Wednesday|| 08:00am — 07:30pm |
|Thursday|| 08:00am — 07:30pm |
|Friday|| 08:00am — 05:00pm |
|Saturday|| 08:00am — 02:00pm |
Reviews of Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny Wang
- Aleksandra Jevtic Added May 21, 2022★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆I presented my NIB card at reception before my calculus removal first visit for this year. Also, advise the receptionist that I changed fund.
After my appointment she told me they are not preferred providers for NIB and I have to pay a gap. Money driven clinic.
- Chelley Mack Added May 20, 2022★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆My review is exactly the same as Callum Simpson's. Yesterday I made an appointment for tonight and I had warned them that I most likely need a tooth to be removed and also a routine check and clean. The first thing the dentist says to me when I arrived is that I only have a 15 minute appointment so they can not provide treatment, she had a look at the tooth, told me the filling needs to be redone. Ascertained that it is painful for me, took an Xray and then told me to rebook to have the actual treatment. PATHETIC! $100+ for an Xray and to tell me that my tooth hurts, as if I need to have a degree to prove that?! I made an appointment elsewhere and will not be going here again.
- Craig Smith Added May 09, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★I'm 56 years old and have been scared of dentists all my life......until 8 mths ago. Needing a filling, I visited Limestone Dental Group and when in "the chair" was asked, "Would you like a needle to numb the pain"? I HATE needles. I answered, "Not sure". The dentist said, " I better give you one", and he did. I didn't feel a thing. Got my filling and was in and out so quick. It was SO good. 7 mths later, and a different filling from years ago had fallen out. Same deal...... didn't feel a thing. I live on the other side of Brisbane now, but will keep coming back. If I don't feel a thing, its worth it. Thanks to the team from Limestone Dental. From front counter to the surgery, you've won me over.
- Mark Napier Added May 06, 2022★ ★ ★ ★ ★I had a tooth extraction that ended up having some complications that were no fault of the Dentist Dr Pham. Consequently this then involved 4 more visits to the dentist including a referral and work done by a dental surgeon. Dr Pham made everything much easier and ensured that there was no more cost to me. They stood behind me and made sure I was looked after. THANK YOU for your professionalism.
Questions & Answers
1. What is the phone number for Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny WangThe phone number for Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny Wang is +61 7 3281 1466.
2. Where is Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny Wang located?Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny Wang is located at 44 Limestone Street Ipswich, QLD 4305.
3. Is there a primary contact for Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny WangYou can contact Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny Wang by phone using number +61 7 3281 1466.
4. What is the web address (URL) for Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny WangThe website for Limestone Dental Group - Dr Jenny Wang is limestonedental.com.au.
Share this page
Today's weather in Ipswich QLD
13:00 20 ℃ 1020 hPa 76 % 3 m/s 16:00 19 ℃ 1019 hPa 78 % 3 m/s 19:00 16 ℃ 1020 hPa 91 % 2 m/s 22:00 15 ℃ 1020 hPa 92 % 2 m/s
Tomorrow's weather in Ipswich QLD
01:00 14 ℃ 1018 hPa 96 % 2 m/s 04:00 13 ℃ 1018 hPa 97 % 1 m/s 07:00 13 ℃ 1019 hPa 95 % 1 m/s 10:00 19 ℃ 1019 hPa 75 % 2 m/s 13:00 20 ℃ 1017 hPa 69 % 2 m/s 16:00 18 ℃ 1017 hPa 85 % 2 m/s 19:00 15 ℃ 1019 hPa 95 % 1 m/s 22:00 14 ℃ 1019 hPa 96 % 1 m/s