10 Salisbury Road
+61 7 3497 8664
Reviews of Cumquat House
- Darlean Moore Added August 28, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★A luxury stay in a home away from environment ... Peter and Marie are warm, welcoming and hospitable hosts which adds to the charm .... With home cooked breakfast and hand made biscuits it's the small details they truly excel at which enhance your stay ... gorgeous room super comfy bed with lovely linens and towels, I can't wait for the opportunity to visit them again soon ...
- Tim Turk Added August 27, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Stayed for a night and have absolutely no complaints
Comfortable bed, room was clean and well put together and quiet.
Breakfast was fantastic and served exactly when we needed it.
The owners provided excellent restaurant suggestions, and the coffee and biscuits (homemade!) in the room were a cut above.
Would stay here again in a heartbeat
- Rae-Leigh Currie Added August 17, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Belated review but had such a wonderful time here with my partner, the host were so polite and welcoming. It was great prices and short notice bookings. Have recommended :)
- Carlos Arenales Added August 11, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Very nice place .very friendly staff we had a great time will definitely come back
- Dr Sylvie Tourigny Added August 03, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★I booked the B&B for three nights and will do it again any chance I have. The house is impeccably clean, Peter and Marie are warm and hospitable, they clean the rooms and make the beds every day. I joined my guest for breakfast every morning and the breakfast is much better and more substantial than one expects of a "continental" meal. By far the best place to stay in Ipswich, and very reasonably priced at that.
Share this page
Today's weather in Ipswich QLD
10:00 25 ℃ 1016 hPa 44 % 2 m/s 13:00 27 ℃ 1015 hPa 37 % 3 m/s 16:00 23 ℃ 1014 hPa 49 % 3 m/s 19:00 19 ℃ 1017 hPa 60 % 4 m/s 22:00 16 ℃ 1018 hPa 76 % 2 m/s